BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 18, 2010

Motivation

I find motivation for this chocolate challenge from several sources:


1. I want to beat Brandis. I love making her lose in all competitive arenas.

2. I want to get rid of my post-baby pouch. After all, I'm no kangaroo.

3. I'm tired of being an addict. It is tough to go through the day thinking and scouring for something when it's not there.

Today I was running errands all day and did something I haven't done in I don't know how long. I ate fast food. Twice. They were small portions, but fast food nonetheless. I cannot express how tempted I was to get a chocolate chip milkshake!!!!!

But I resisted, and because of it, I'm sitting here realizing I have three and a half hours to go before day one of my chocolate challenge ends in victory.

Brandis better get ready for a long ride.

0 comments: