BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

"life of chocolate"

That is what the church sign said as I was running to the gym yesterday evening. My first thought was, "what does that mean. It doesn't even make sense?" My second thought was, "chocolate." I haven't had a bag of m&ms or a Hershey nugget in 4 days. I've watched the bowl in the office be refilled with mixed chocolates and thought to myself "Why does my company offer the perk of FREE CANDY!!! WHY WHY WHY??" It is just not fair. I can't handle this temptation! Today was hard. I was bored at work, it was thundering and cozy, and the only thing that would have made my day better would haven been a delicious milk chocolate nugget...just one. But I didn't have just one....I had none! I'm awesome.

0 comments: