BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

McDonald's Attempt at Sabotage

This morning as I drove to nanny for my cousin, I got halfway there before realizing I left about ten minutes early. I used this opportunity to drive through McDonalds and order my favorite breakfast: hotcakes with sausage and two milks. I even through in a sausage egg and cheese biscuit to satisfy my raging appetite and love of all breakfast foods.


As I pulled out of the parking lot, a commercial came on the radio. It was a McDonald's commercial. Its first words were something like, "What if it snowed chocolate?" It went on to describe mouth-watering deliciously chocolate things I dream of, but I can't remember the details because I was drooling too much to take note.

McDonald's, you are no match for me. Your commercial might make me drool, but I'll do anything to beat Brandis!

See a similarly designed commercial from aforementioned fast food sabotager below:

0 comments: