BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

And She was Tempted by the Devil Three Times

Temptation #1

I went to lunch with my nephew today for his birthday. He chose to go to Arby's. My mom bought some candy to give him and his brothers. She handed a Reese cup to him, to them, to my sister, and then to me. I love Reese cups. I had to remind myself that man does not live on chocolate.

Temptation #2
We went to dinner tonight at a friend's house--the Riddle family. The food was great. Then they offered us hot chocolate. I chose French vanilla instead.

Temptation #3
The Riddles made some chocolate chip cookies, and they even had a selection of soft cookies and crunchy ones. I averted my eyes and chose to restrain myself.

A successfully challenging day.

0 comments: